Poster Lagwa Do!
Hottest Celeb Quotes: A glimpse of what’s going on in the World of Bollywood.
Who said what? Who raised eyebrows or got the rumour mills turning recently? Find out!
1) “No one is giving me any work.”
Abhay Deol explained his long absence from the big screen in an interview to Mid Day. Sad!
2) “It’s ok kusum… spread love… the street dancer is watching you… 🙂”
Arjun Kapoor took the high road and showed forgiveness to a troll on social media who attacked the actor for dating an older woman.
3) “You become more responsible (after marriage)…[……] I have become a lot more responsible. That helps you in captaincy as well. It’s only improved my captaincy and me as a human being and as a player.”
Ahead of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli gave an interview to the media in which he extolled the benefits of marriage, and the positive impact it has had on his leadership abilities. Awww! #Relationshipgoals!
4) “Honestly, I don’t know if I will ever get to work with Salman sir again.”
In a press interview young Disha Patani inadvertently reminded Salman Khan of his age as she cited the age, difference between them as the reason she may never get the opportunity to work with the veteran actor again. (We don’t know about the age but this comment may have definitely ruined her chances!)
5) “”I am completely, absolutely single.”
Film and television actor Mouni Roy revealed her current relationship status in a press interview. But before you equally single guys out there get any ideas of trying your luck, she also mentioned how a film signing spree and her complete focus on work were the reasons why she may be single but not ready to mingle.