Poster Lagwa Do
1. “Do you know someone who will steal, I mean to collect [sic], miniature bottles of your favourite shampoo from hotels, when she travels, because she knows you love them? I do! I do! That’s my darling friend, DP.”
Deepika Padukone’s BFF Sneha posted a Friendship Day message on the actor’s website revealing some ‘interesting’ details about the Padmaavat star including how she is willing to steal hotel freebies for her friend. #Squadgoals
2. “My heart was racing and I was sweating like a pig”
Nora Fatehi spoke about what it was like to dance with fire after only two days of training for the song ‘O Saki Saki’ from the upcoming film Batla House, releasing on 15 August 2019.
3. “I asked Sanjay aapko mere mein Chunni Lal kaha dikhta hai? I was a superstar at that time. Mujhe laga theek hai, aap top ke director ho, achchhi baat hai, par aap mujhe character role kyun de rahe hain.”
(Translation: I asked Sanjay how do you see me as Chunni Lal? …(…)…I thought alright,you are a top director, that is a good thing, but why are you giving me a character role?)
Actor Govinda pricked quite a few ears up this week with a series of claims that seemed too tall to be true. After suggesting it was he who gave the Hollywood film Avatar its name and even predicted its success after turning down a role offered to him by director James Cameron, he went on to claim he turned down the role of Chunni Lal in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas. Inki baatein sun kar dekho hasna nahin, inhe jhoot maan kar kahin phasna nahin…
4. “Tu jaa, agar tereko kisika phone bhi aaya, you come and catch me. I will handle the situation here. You go, my friend, sign the film and make us proud.” (Translation: You go, if anyone calls you, you come and catch me)
Gulshan Grover quoted Shahrukh Khan as he opened up about the time he was offered a role in the Hollywood film The Second Jungle Book: Mowgli and Baloo while filming for Aziz Mirza’s Yes Boss and how co-star SRK encouraged him to take the offer, promising to take care of things on his behalf is any contract-related trouble arose with Yess Boss. Awww! Now THAT’S a Friendship Day story.
- No recommended articles found.