Poster Lagwa Do: Jonas gets generous, SRK roars, Arjun mocks Malaika and more…
Making sense of all the usual buzz in the lives of the celebrities we love, we have cherry-picked some of the most juicy tid-bits from Bollywood news especially for you.
1) “I am proud to show off that Nick jiju is very generous”
Priyanka Chopra Jonas’s cousin Parineeti Chopra revealed how brother-in-law Nick Jonas lavished all the girls with diamond rings and dollars for the customary joota chupai wedding prank at PeeCee and Nick’s wedding.
2) “I think I should grow up now a little bit”
Upcoming film Rooh Afza’s star Janhvi Kapoor, speaking to the press at the Grazia Millennial Awards, mentioned how she looked forward to growing old since she has been told she is stuck at age 10 mentally. Good on her for being able to laugh at herself like that.
3) “As a father, I can totally relate with Mufasa and the endearing relationship he shares with his son Simba”
Shahrukh Khan shared his experience of voicing the new Lion King out in cinemas on July 19 with his son Aryan, whom he called his very own ‘Simba.’ Awwwwwww!
4) “Still not tied after 5 pictures…”
Arjun Kapoor got cheeky with lady love Malaika Arora on social media with a comment teasing her for her photo tutorial on how to tie a ponytail.
5) “Are you kidding me? It’s Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat. It is copyright. I am litigious. Eat. Sleep. Deposition. Repeat (sic).”
WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar’s manager-lawyer wrote on social media threatening Ranveer Singh with legal action for the actor’s congratulatory post for cricketer Hardik Pandya which allegedly infringes the wrestler’s copyrights. Yikes! You really have to watch what you say these days.
6) “As for Sid, he is wonderful and a sweet person. I am doing my second film [Marjaavan] with him. And that’s it. “
Marjaavan’s female lead Tara Surtaria dismissed rumours about her alleged romance with co-star Sidharth Malhotra as an inevitable by-product of working in films. Calling link-ups “inevitable” she clarified that she called Sid “boyfriend material” in response to a very specific question.